Why do I swear by guided visualisations?
Because guided visualisations are simply the most simple and effective method I have ever found to de-stress and reprogram ourselves for a happy life.
As a stress busting tool, they are brilliant! There follows ten benefits of listening to a Good Night recording.
These are the results you can expect:
- 1Get off to sleep more easily. When you listen to something peaceful as you drift off to sleep it becomes an anchor. Your mind and body over time begins to recognise the sound of my voice and responds by relaxing and letting go of the tension of the day as soon as you hear me. It is very rare that anyone ever stays awake for long when they listen. The very act of listening triggers the sleep mechanisms in you. It is a lovely way to fall asleep easily and quickly.
- 2Reprogram your subconscious when it is paying the most attention. As you become more relaxed, the subconscious comes to the surface. This is why hypnotherapy works so powerfully. Hypnosis is simply deep relaxation. Briefly, the conscious mind is the gatekeeper and when you relax, the gatekeeper stops paying so much attention. This leaves the way open to the all powerful subconscious which comes to the surface and takes on board anything you (or I) tell it. Unlike the conscious mind, the subconscious mind believes everything you tell it. Providing it believes it is what you want, it will act on it, producing new behaviours and habits. In short, you begin to behave as if you already have what you want because your subconscious has been told you already have it.
What this means to the listener of a Good Night recording is that all the positive, uplifting, inspiring, beautiful thoughts, visions and feelings go straight to the subconscious as you drift off to sleep. There they remain, gradually forming a new and exciting belief structure about yourself and the world around you.
- 3Sleep better all night. Once you begin getting to sleep more easily, you create a habit of better, more beneficial sleep pattern. Regular use will ensure this habit becomes ingrained deep within your subconscious.
- 4Laser sharp focus. As you listen regularly you remind yourself consciously and subconsciously what you want. You can’t attract the good when you focus on the bad. This constant re-enforcement of your desired outcome keeps you focused and on target. This gives you congruence throughout all areas of your life. All parts of you know what you want and all parts of you work together with laser sharp focus on the end result.
- 5Resilience. Listening regularly gives you an amazing resilience to all that the world can throw at you. The greater calm and inner peace, the new belief structures, the laser sharp focus, the better sleep pattern all add up to a greater ability to cope with anything and everything.
- 6A constant, positive influence in your life. Back in the day, I struggled for years to ‘make something of myself’. I never had anyone in my life who would give me positive support and encouragement. I longed to have a positive influence in my life. Longed for it! Now I create the recordings to be just like that. The intention behind every one of them is to be that positive influence that I know everybody needs in their life. Everybody does better when they have someone in their ear constantly saying, “Go on, you can do it”.
- 7The law of attraction in action. I’m sure you have heard of it by now, the simple secret to everything is to raise your vibration frequency. Regularly listening to these recordings lifts your frequency higher and higher. If the recordings you listen to don’t change your frequency while you are listening – they won’t do it at all. Any recording you listen to should, at the very least, make you tingle! When the recording effects you like this while you are listening, I promise you that it is affecting you on a deep and lasting level to.
- 8Practise having what you want. Use the power of your imagination to practise having your desires now. Once you can easily create them within, they can effortlessly materialise in reality. Everything is created inside first, in the imagination. Regularly listening to guided visualisations is the easiest way to engage your imagination in this powerful way. All you have to do is listen. What could be easier?
- 9Achieve more easily. Once your imagination and your subconscious are engaged everything will begin to fall into place for you. All of our subconscious minds are connected. They all communicate with each other all the time. Your new beliefs and vision for yourself shines out of you like a lighthouse, attracting all that you need to make it a reality. With the constant re-enforcement of the recordings you march boldly towards your goals. More and more often things seem to go your way. Success seems so much closer – because every night you go there again in your imagination.
The feelings you feel in your imagination are REAL. As real as when your success is real. So which is more real?
The more you FEEL it in your imagination – the closer it comes in your reality. Putting your hard efforts to work within is so much more effective than struggling without.
- 10Build a bigger, better vision of yourself. Building a powerful vision of yourself and who you want to be is the single most important thing you can do and regularly listening to something that can re-enforce that image is the quickest and most effective way to get what you want that I have ever come across. Every night when you listen your powerful vision gets stronger and stronger – pulling you ever closer to what you want.